We see so many great ideas, we wanted to accumulate some for you to keep or share.
- this first one is so simple but can make gifting happier for everyone.
- Use a tin, bucket, can or box just for gift cards after they are opened. We have had some lost or thrown away with the wrappings and this should alleviate that.
- Keep a large envelope handy so that you can keep Christmas cards received each year after being displayed or hung. Label the envelope with the year. It's so much fun to see all the family and friends as they change through the years.
- It's also a wonderful way to keep a record of gifts received that year. Snap photos to keep as memories.
- If you have time, take all the photo cards and place into an album. Even if you don't create a Christmas album, you can still reminisce from year to year by opening the envelopes and re-reading the cards.
Enjoy and please have a stress free Holiday season.