Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Ornament Gift Box by Debi Tullier

Gift Box 

This turned out to be a fun project. I seriously wasn't sure it would work when I started and challenged myself to make it happen! Now I am so happy I did!




Here are my supplies:
Cheese Box on hand
Aleene’s tacky glue
Gesso 
Glass Glitter 
Dixie Bell Paints
Punchinella
Fluff Dixie Belle Paint
Metallic Ribbon (on Hand)
assorted brushes
Plastic Ornament
Molding paste
Collage Sheets:
Christmas Tweets
ATCs Christmas








Join me next month! Happy Thanksgiving!







5 comments:

  1. Wonderful project. THANKS for shraing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, this was simply fabulous. I love the heat tool. Your creativity is always so inspiring and the use of upcycled items make me happy! FABULOUS! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love this. My daughter (13) and I just sat and watched together. Got us in the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish we were closer Stephanie..I would love to share with you and your daughter!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete