Saturday, September 24, 2016

#September ATCs Week 4

This month on Saturdays we are sharing ATCs from our viewers...
Check out the amazing ATCs from this week!  
 
 
I want to apologize to a couple of viewers for missing the first few ATCs from earlier this month!
 
 
Sewing cutie from Jackie Hedlund
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Wonderful art by Gwen Johnson-Brown

 
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


  Cut-ups from Julia Mitchel
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
More colorful work from June Macfarlane

 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Woof by Iona B Unny
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
New from Gwen Johnson-Brown

 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!!!!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. So much creativity on this page! I have to give a special shout-out for that mummy card...adorable and it made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous ATCs! so sad I couldn't play along this month. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Thanks for sharing Woof! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous work. I thank you all for your inspiration and encouraging me to join in. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous work. I thank you all for your inspiration and encouraging me to join in. xxx

    ReplyDelete