Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Heart for Mardi Gras!


I know that this time of year many of you focus on Valentine’s Day…well I am a Mardi Gras Loving Gal! So I could think of nothing better than celebrating my love of Mardi Gras. Thank goodness my favorite supply place is AlteredPages. They have what I needed to pull off my Heart for Mardi Gras brooch.





Supplies:
Paper Clay
Splash Inks
Royal and Langnickel Aqua-Flo Brushes
Terri Sproul Mixers Jewelry Effects
paint brushes and modeling tools (on Hand)
Jewelry findings (on Hand)
Please forgive the sound on my video. I am having sound issues. Please join me next month for another fun project! Happy Mardi Gras! Debi


5 comments:

  1. Terrific project. Paper Clay is so wonderful to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project, Debi. You make it look so very easy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun project Debi........very festive and perfect for Mardi Gras.

    ReplyDelete