Saturday, November 21, 2015

Quick Thanksgiving Placecards

 Last Year I made these at the last minute for my Thanksgiving table.  Did you know Altered Pages has a collage sheet of ready to create Thanksgiving placecards?  You can order your collage sheet digitally and print as many as you need for your Thanksgiving celebration!!!

 
I cut out the cards and adhered them to orange cardstock with glue stick to make them a bit more sturdy!
 
 
 
Supplies

 
Embellish with Dew Drops and Wink of Stella
 

 
You could also add
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Create your own for your table this year!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I have this digital collage in my collection. I have used it for ATC's and Pocket Pages! The images are the right size and now you have me thinking of wooden spoons as place holders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So welcoming, it makes for a nice table!

    ReplyDelete