Sunday, August 2, 2015

Vintage Hawaii

ALOHA!

My heart will always have a soft spot for the State of Hawaii.  As a little girl I always wanted to live in Hawaii.  I would draw beaches with palm trees and day dream about it.  As an adult my dream came true. I went on a week vacation, it was one of the best times of my life.  Six months later I was living my dream!  I moved to Hawaii, I stayed on the Islands for six wonderful years!
~~~~~~~
 

At the end of June I left you with an unfinished Vintage Hawaii Altered Pocket Page! 

 
 

It started with papers from Graphic 45's Bohemian Bazaar Postcards and images from  Altered Pages Collage Sheet - Vintage Hawaiiana!
The page at the end of June still needed a few embellishments: Dew Drops, banner flags and ribbons. 

 
 
 
 
 
I have added the banners with Dew Drops and ribbons to the page.  A little sailboat charm above "ALOHA" and few more shells here and there.

Below are the before and after pictures...

 
 
Supplies:
Bohemian Bazaar Postcards
Sea Shells
Altered Pages Collage Sheet - Vintage Hawaiiana
Protector Pages
Dew Drops
Ribbon
Sailboat charm (From Mailbox Muse Kit - Mermaid Fantasy)
Stickers from my Stash
 
ALOHA until tomorrow!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This brightly colored page represents Hawaii perfectly. Love those tropical colors! You put a lot of love in the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors! So exciting you lived there for awhile, wonderful! ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eyes are doing the happy dance! What a fantastic Pocket Letter!!

    ReplyDelete