Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Louisiana Masked!


I love Louisiana! I would love to share the feeling that exist there. The warmth, love and fun that we all share. I know that many people think of Louisiana as a place filled with party filled lifestyles, Mardi Gras and indulgences.  Yes but there is so much more than that. Louisiana is rich in history, dialects, and food. It is a place of hope and love. My wish is that you one day can experience all of its beauty and people. I hope you enjoy my Mask of fun from my heart to yours!
maskmaskdt
Supplies:
dollar store mask
chipboard
glue
Popsicle sticks
Acrylic Paint



 Please comment daily to share the love with our artists and be entered into the random drawing for a package of vintage postcards and a vintage map.  (value 17.00)  

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and touching. Beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome mask!! I love it! Close to your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shiny mask! Very artsy and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun mask when finished - and I love the video tutorial you put together - you are quite good at making what you are doing very clear without a voice over. Brava! Wonderful, colorful and meaningful tribute to your state!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how creative is this! You are so very talented, Debi!

    ReplyDelete