Thursday, July 23, 2015

some of my fall favorites

Just looking through some of my Altered Pages fall favorites--there are so many gorgeous collage pages, there's no end to the autumn inspiration!
Lots of pretty fall, and hard-to find Thanksgiving images--plenty to be thankful for!


There is plenty of Poe to be had, along with a fine Raven page . . .

not to mention pages and PAGES of vintage Halloween goodies.

Want to see my favorite new fall inspired find in the Altered Pages store?  It's the 1/2 inch flat Jute trim--I don't have a good photo of it to share, but you kind find it HERE 


Remember if you post on your FACEBOOK PAGE
 #alteredpages
you will be entered into a drawing for our
Seasonal Fall Giveaway this month!

YOU CAN WIN THIS FINISHED PROJECT
READY TO DISPLAY IN YOUR HOME!


2 comments:

  1. Love the wonderful assortment of projects you created! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, they are all so cool.

    ReplyDelete