Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Seasonal Fun!

Autumnal Chunky Book




I love making handmade books, and all kinds.  For this project, I created a fun Fall colored chunky book.  Filled with wonderful fall colors with a retro feel, this book was so fun to make. I used the Glitz "Color Me Happy" paper pack.  And happy it is!  Filled with wonderful colors and designs, the paper makes for the best book pages!

I created pages with pockets that can hold all kinds of fun stuff.
I punched holes and added some great orange ribbon to hold it all together.  But the real full part was decorating the pages!  A combination of buttons, embellishments and stickers, this book really took shape fast. 


I hope everyone has a great summer and gives making books a try! 
Best Wishes:   Corinne Marie

Supplies Used:
Stickers
Adhesives
Ribbons and Trims




9 comments:

  1. I love making chunky books too! It's a fun way to use up bits and pieces that you have laying around in your craft room. Your book is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your chunky book. It does look like you had a lot of fun with it!! It's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly an eyeful! THANKS for making it a great day on the Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little mini album. I love it, Corrine!

    ReplyDelete