Hi gang! Thanks for joining us here at Altered Pages!
This month of June the team is going all out and Altered Pocket Pages with collages, paper, embellies, OH MY! and other treasures from Altered Pages.com!
Here are some sneak peeks of the beginnings of my pocket page for my friend
All carefully chosen collages cut and embellies picked out~ready to assemble into nine ATCs with fun treasures included.
Stay tuned for the 19th when I share my completed pocket letter project with you! ")
Thanks for joining us! ")
Lyneen here, to share a few cards in progress...
I am in the planning stages of my next page using papers from the Steampunk Spells 8x8 Pad. 8x8 Pads are PERFECT for Pocket Altered Pages!
In the planning stages I have a lot of products out that I think I may use and start playing with them. Dew Drops, Gold Opulence and German Scrap Keyhole to name a few. Above I have added Steampunk Washi Tape to three cards!
I have cut a chipboard gear in half that is too big for one pocket and the pieces will fit side by side in two pockets!
Bet you can't wait to see my finished
STEAMPUNK SPELLS Pocket Altered Page!
I will be back later this month with a finished page!!!
JOIN OUR SWAP
How to join the swap: How to join the AlteredPages.com Pocket Altered Pages swap!1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/AlteredPagesArtsociates/ On FACEBOOK
2. At top of the group page the “EVENT” will be pinned. You can access the SWAP via this link. ...
3. Or you can click the “events” under the banner to get to the event listings page, and click into the swap.
4. Once you are on the “events” page, you must click up in the upper right hand corner to join the swap.
5. Now you are registered and will be on the list for the swap….this is how you are allowed into the SWAP! At this point you can access the free collage selections for use in your pages.
6. The swap will be open on June 1 and sign ups accepted until June 20.
7. On June 21-- A listing of random partners will be created and posted on the event page June 22.
8. You have until June 30 to mail out your Pocket Letter to your partner.
9. PLEASE connect with your partner to get address information. You may want to decide what kind of Pocket Altered Pages theme/colors/ topic you wish to send to each other.
10. International Swappers are invited, however, postage costs will vary from country to country.