Follow the Yellow Brick Road to OZ!
Altered Pages is having a Swap!!! You can join!!!
Join the Altered Pages Facebook Group to join the event!
Collect items to create the cards for your page! Each card is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. See supply list at the bottom of the post. Type sayings on the computer and cut, mat on black cardstock, adhere with Glue Stick.
Create 9 cards for your page! Stamping, embossing, images, ribbons and charms!
Nine Cards ready for the pockets!
Add ribbons to the holes on the side of the page!!!
Finally, Coin Envelopes are decorated with Altered Pages OZ collage images to use to hold goodies like Dew Drops and other embellishments!
Altered Pages OZ collage sheet
Computer Printed Text
Hour Glass Rubber Stamp
Red shoes charm
How to join the swap: How to join the AlteredPages.com Pocket Altered Pages swap!
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/AlteredPagesArtsociates/ On FACEBOOK
2. At top of the group page the “EVENT” will be pinned. You can access the SWAP via this link. ...
3. Or you can click the “events” under the banner to get to the event listings page, and click into the swap.
4. Once you are on the “events” page, you must click up in the upper right hand corner to join the swap.
5. Now you are registered and will be on the list for the swap….this is how you are allowed into the SWAP! At this point you can access the free collage selections for use in your pages.
6. The swap will be open on June 1 and sign ups accepted until June 20.
7. On June 21-- A listing of random partners will be created and posted on the event page June 22.
8. You have until June 30 to mail out your Pocket Letter to your partner.
9. PLEASE connect with your partner to get address information. You may want to decide what kind of Pocket Altered Pages theme/colors/ topic you wish to send to each other.
10. International Swappers are invited, however, postage costs will vary from country to country.