Saturday, June 20, 2015
Abstract Background for Pocket Altered Page
I am so excited to share this project with you. I am totally new to the altered pocket Idea. It is fun and I am sure that I will get the hang of it. I hope that you enjoy the backgrounds I made using a Gelli Plate and many Altered Pages Supplies.
Cards on hand
Stamp - Muse on the Nile
Stamp- Flying Fishy
Glitz Paper Layers - Happy Travels
JOIN THE SWAP!!!
How to join the AlteredPages.com Pocket Altered Pages swap!
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/AlteredPagesArtsociates/ On FACEBOOK
2. At top of the group page the “EVENT” will be pinned. You can access the SWAP via this link. ...
3. Or you can click the “events” under the banner to get to the event listings page, and click into the swap.
4. Once you are on the “events” page, you must click up in the upper right hand corner to join the swap.
5. Now you are registered and will be on the list for the swap….this is how you are allowed into the SWAP! At this point you can access the free collage selections for use in your pages.
6. The swap will be open on June 1 and sign ups accepted until June 20.
7. On June 21-- A listing of random partners will be created and posted on the event page June 22.
8. You have until June 30 to mail out your Pocket Letter to your partner.
9. PLEASE connect with your partner to get address information. You may want to decide what kind of Pocket Altered Pages theme/colors/ topic you wish to send to each other.
10. International Swappers are invited, however, postage costs will vary from country to country.