Thursday, May 7, 2015

Springtime Fairies atc

 
Hello Thursday and welcome AP blog followers!

  Time for my first post this month using our partner product-M-D Hobby&Craft -Aluminum Metal Sheets.

After cutting my sheet to size with tin snips, I  painted the metal with acrylic paint and covered the edges with craft tape.

 Next I  cut out a fairy and friend from AlteredPages collage sheet- Little Fairies-AP1554 . The graphic was fancy cut , then glued to black cardstock and the cutout again, leaving a bit of the black around the edges for dimension. Next I coated the fairy and friend with gloss varnish.





















My next step was to color my AlteredPages Flower Trim from green to a matching blue.
 
 
Time to audition my pieces


  My finished Springtime Fairy atc!
I love how the sun shines through the metal sheet and creates that neat design on the table!


 Products used: 
M-D Hobby&Craft-Aluminum Metal Sheet
AlteredPages Embellishments~Flower Trim
AlteredPages~GermanScrap
 AlteredPages Collage Sheet~ LittleFairies1554
miniature mushrooms
acrylic paint
dimensional glue
craft tape

Thanks for checking in
Jackie ")



               And don't Forget....

7 comments:

  1. charming card! love incorporating the metal into it ... very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just delightful fun, Jackie - love it. The playful attitude all around makes it well worth a deep look. I and I NEVER resist anything that casts a shadow! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute project, and I love how you used the metal background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic use of the product. Who would have thought ATC? Perfectly Spring!

    ReplyDelete