Thursday, February 19, 2015

Happy Chinese New Year!




Today I am sharing a piece that I created for Altered Pages for the Chinese New Year in celebration of the Year of the Goat.


Altered Pages products used:


other products used:
Distress Stains & Inks
Cut-outs from Scrapbook papers
Vintage Lace
Skewer
Lucky Cat charm
Martha Stewart Glitter Glue-Ruby Red


     And now for my Let's Get Organized 

Here are pictures of my cabinet I bought at an estate sale and upcycled to use in my studio.


 Each drawer gets a label and neatly holds & stores all sorts of my treasures for creating!


Thanks so much for your visit- 
Do come back and see what else the other gals are putting together for this month!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh Jackie! Look at all those drawers!! Filled with goodness! Love the color combo of your Chinese wall hanging! Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty wall haning. I would love having storage like your cabinet! The drawers look deep!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, your Wall hanging is delicious! You captured the very essence of the Year of the Goat. I love every bit of it. And what a lucky duck you are to have found that fabulous cabinet, it is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean! I really had fun with this one!
      And yes, I love love love the cabinet!

      Delete
  4. Well I was going to say something about your beautiful art, but you've totally distracted me with that AWESOME CABINET!!!!!!!!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee You are too funny Trisha! The cabinet was pretty rusty ,grey and greasy when I found it- but I saw new life in it- even waited an extra day to get it half off!

      Delete
  5. Gasp! I want your cabinet!!! I love the color which would be perfect in my craft room...wink wink :-) Your wall hanging is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tonya! heehee The cabinet is spoken for! ")

      Delete
  6. Jackie you cabinet is fantastic. I love all those drawers! Wonderful Chinese New Year project, too.

    ReplyDelete