Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gratitude Wall Plaque


Although we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Australia, November is always a month I find myself reflecting and appreciating all those things in life I am grateful for.  I recently came across a quote on Gratitude that I really liked so I decided it would be perfect to include on a wall plaque/hanging project using the Printable Craft Film from Craft Attitude.




Supplies Used:

You can see just how this came together by viewing my Snap Guide Tutorial.

Check out How to Create a Simple and Pretty Gratitude Wall Plaque by Danie May on Snapguide.

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty plaque and that quote is great!
    Thanks for sharing Danie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danie- such a great quote!! Love the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of burlap in your plaque! Awesome tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful♥ This reminds me we should be thankful every day♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely sentiment and what a great idea to turn it into a wall plaque to gaze at every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very lovely. I like the birds - can almost hear them sing. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete