Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New Design Team Member ~ Karen Conner

Altered Pages is really honored
 to have 
Karen Conner 
join the Altered Pages Design Team  

If you missed when we introduced Karen on Facebook we are sharing again! 


Hi! I'm a southern girl with the drawl and all! Live in Southern Virginia with my husband of 35 yrs and our furbaby-Snickers. 

I love designing, drawing, crafting, altering-everything art related! I started off making cards with a Stampin Up group. I found out you can use those supplies and scrapbook. Then I discovered You Tube! A whole new world of crafting opened up for me!! What's stuck the longest and is my favorite is altering things. Canvas, clipboards, boxes, chipboard. Mixed Media is now a way of life too. Using multiple methods to alter items just makes sense to me. I love people too! Making new friends and sharing my love of art with them is always fun! 

Karen shares a beautiful mini album she made with products she won from AlteredPages.com!

Watch her video as she talks about her beautiful mini album!


Supplies:
Pearl embossing folder


14 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team, Karen! Thanks for sharing this pretty mini album!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you join the team, Karen! Your mini album is simply beautiful and I enjoyed watching your video as you flipped through each lovely page. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do glad you're a part of the team! Adorable little mini album! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is gorgeous! It would also make a good gift "wrap/box" for a CD/DVD gift (without the inside pages, just the outside folded pieces - Just LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project and Gratz to joining the DT!

    Thanks for sharing!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would really love the instructions to this mini! Please share!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on joining the team! it's a gorgeous album you've made.

    ReplyDelete