Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Feature Artist - Linda Cain

ALTERED PAGES
is honored to introduce
LINDA CAIN 



Hi there, my name is Linda Cain, and I have an Addiction to Creating Art!  I started out as a watercolor artist, but when I found stamps and ink, I knew I was hooked. Then the papers and paints, and the stencils and paste....it's just too much fun. I love working with all of them. I hope you find inspiration on my blog Friends in Art. So stop over and take a look. I love sharing, and am always glad to answer any questions you have.







Visit Linda on Facebook
See her blog: Friends in Art

9 comments:

  1. Such inspiration! The tags are simply stunning! Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, these are great little works of art. Your tags have great color!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Lady brought me some smiles on my face! and I mean both of you :-)))))) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Linda, they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a big fan of yours, Linda. TFS your awesome work with us. So much inspiration there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thses are awesome, Linda! I'll enjoy taking a peek at your blog to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete