Thursday, August 21, 2014

Mushroom Fairy Clock

Mushroom Fairy Clock! With AlteredPages and Sincity Stamps

 

 AlteredPages.com carries some of the most creative tools for the crafter. I also love  the artsy inspiration of their designers! This month we paired with SinCity Stamps and the projects have been incredible. I hope that you enjoy mine!

2014-08-20 16.01.24_thumb[3]
My video for this month is a  project using  a recycled paper towel roll, I also have some crazy surprises for you!  I hope you enjoy my tutorial!
 
Supplies include:
 
 
 
Supplies on Hand:
  eBrush
Spectrum Noir marker
hot glue
Plaid clock works (had on hand)
a variety of papers
LEDs and wiring and batteries


AlteredPages and SinCity Stamps
I hope you enjoy my video. Please give me a thumbs up and/or leave a comment! Thank you so much, Debi!!!

6 comments:

  1. Clever idea!!! Super fun and cute too! Fabulous job!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable clock. Love this idea for the mushroom book. Great job and loved the video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the video! You had a few tips that I had not heard of before! Adorable Mushroom clock♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Video and Wonderful Project Debi, TFS!

    ReplyDelete