Tuesday, December 10, 2013

HELLO DECEMBER!

Today I am showing you 2 cards I made with supplies I got from Altered Pages.com!!


I used all Glitz Designs products.  The Hello December 6x6 paper pad, Glitz Designs Giant Rhinestones, and the Glitz Designs Diecuts.  I finished up with some Wink of Stella clear, just to make it sparkle!!  There was enough product to make a TON of projects!  I used 3 pieces of paper, 3 rhine stones and a few of the diecuts and STILL have 21 pieces of paper, a ton of diecuts and 4 more rhinestones!  For these prices you can look like an amazing card maker for a fraction of the price of other paper lines and card kits.  The whole 3 piece set was $11!  I know, right?


So stock up while you can!  There is still plenty of time to get this in time to make your Holiday cards.  Or, you can get this and give it as a gift to a crafty friend.

Happy winter crafting!!
xxDaniella

3 comments:

  1. These cards are fabulous! I think anyone would be happy to receive these in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card designs, love the colours and ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, Daniella. I love how you were able to use that large reindeer die cut on your card!

    ReplyDelete