for this project you will need
4×4" Chipboard Squares
1. Gesso each Chipboard Square and set aside to dry.
2. With a mister, spritz the colors of the Niji Pearlescent WC that you wish to use--I find that pre-moistening the colors give them a fuller coverage. If you prefer the more sheer look then simply add water with your brush on the dry cake. Apply this shiny watercolor to your surface however you desire...I love the look of brushed splotches--almost dry brushed--and then speckles of color flicked from an old toothbrush. Set aside to dry.
3. use a template to trace letters or freehand letters on floral collage papers and cut out. Adhere letters to individual tiles. I used the letters of my word of the year B L O O M.
4. With Micron pens doodle/Zentangle® around the letters. This is my favorite part.
5. Go around the edges of each tile with brown ink to cover the sides with a touch of ink.