Hi Katrina here from the UK. There are only a couple of weeks left of the school summer holidays left here, soon the children will have their new timetables. I love the School is Silly collage sheet and so used that as a base for a small timetable holder so you can keep track of what the children need each day for school.
1. Cut a piece of card 12 x 4 and score every 4"
2. Make a pocket to fit on the last section and cover it with one of the background pieces
3. Cover the sections of the folder with paper and add the pocket, then decorate the pocket
4. add an image from the School is Silly collage sheet to the inside cover
5. Add an image to the front cover and use a paper-clip to close the folder, add a button
Enjoy the rest of the summer holidays and I hope the first day at school goes without hitch