Skip to main content

Sum-sum, Sum-Sum, Sum-sum, Summertime!

Hi there!
Becky here today to share a simple little summer project with a mason jar!


I cut out an image from the "Lovely Ladies" collage sheet & colored their skin with a flesh colored Copic marker. I then glued them onto a piece of blue cardstock from the Glitz "Lace & Grace" 8x8 paper pad, & then glued that onto a piece of sea horse paper from the Graphic 45 "Boardwalk" collection.  Then, I simply slipped the paper into the mason jar, filled it with fine sand & some sea shells from a recent beach vacation! I might add a quote along the lid of the jar later...something like this: "One cannot collect all the beautiful shells on the beach. One can collect only a few, and they are more beautiful if they are few." Ann Morrow Lindbergh

That's it for now!
Hope you're enjoying your summertime!
Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

  1. This is so cute - love it! Good job! (I love that whole collage sheet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it, it looks like an old snow globe from a beach shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those beachy bodacious babes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! You have made a beautiful memory keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sis,sooooooo cute! Nice work xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment