It's almost Christmas, and I have to say, I'm running a little behind my time (thank you Bob Cratchit for that quote). Please allow me to share with you an atc I created last year, but really, it's so embellished, it's more of an ornament:
You can find pages and pages of sweet angel images at Altered Pages, something for all your own Christmas creations. There are lots of lovely Christmasy products--these Glitz papers are a yummy treat:
And if you are working on something Christmasy, be sure to stop by the latest Altered Pages Artsociates challenge, Colors of the Season. There is still time to join in the fun!
A very Merry Christmas to you!
:)trisha
![]() |
| Oh Holy Night atc/ornament |
| you can find them HERE |
A very Merry Christmas to you!
:)trisha
.jpg)
Beautiful ornament ATC. Love the glitzy-ness of it!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Thank you for sharing..
ReplyDeleteAlways beautiful Trisha, THANKS for showing it to us.
ReplyDelete